Lakeview Farmers' Market is now open for in person shopping every Sunday from 10:00am until 2:00 pm.
The parking lot of,
Small Arms Inspection Building
1352 Lakeshore Road East,
At the foot of Dixie
You can order online here and pick up your orders from the vendors booth at the market.
Our farmers will be bringing the freshest of produce and baked goods to the market every week for your online ordering. Everything that is seasonal from asparagus, potatoes, spinach to stone fruits, water melons and mushrooms.
Tips for online ordering:
1) Remember that the online market operates much the same way as a physical market. It is a meeting place for farmers and vendors to sell their produce and goods, but each is a separate business and storefront.
2) "Our Vendors" is a list of all our vendors. Not all have product to sell on any given day.
3) The vendors that do have product to sell are listed under "Go Shopping!" and are listed in red.
4) Once you have selected a vendor, you need to select "Lakeview Farmers' Market" from the drop down list near the top right that starts with "Order for:" Vendors participate in many online markets so you need to specify "Lakeview"
5) Each vendor has their own shopping cart. There is no single shopping cart for the whole market.
6) Each vendor has their own accepted payment terms. Most will require you to e-transfer payment separately. Some will add a processing fee for online payment. Online payment takes up to 5% of the price to process and there just is not that much margin in food.
7) You will receive a confirmation email. But you still may need to e-transfer payment. The vendor or farmer will not pack your order and bring to the market until payment is received. There will be payment instructions on the confirmation.
8) Pick up your order at the vendor's booth at the market during market hours.